Technology at St. John Neumann Catholic School is infused throughout the curriculum with the purpose of developing digital citizens that will succeed as thinkers that are faith-filled and active community members of a global society. Technology offers students an avenue to success. It can improve communication, enhance thinking skills, make instruction more efficient and effective, and develop life skills critical to success.
With the understanding that the use of technology will be an integral part of our students’ lives, it is our responsibility to prepare students for this future by stimulating curiosity and developing critical thinking skills that are required to become lifelong learners and productive global citizens.
Student technology at SJNCS includes:
- Shareable iPad program for PK3 – 4th grades
- 1:1 iPad program for Eagle Prep 5th to 8th grades
- Technology skills class for Kinder to 8th grades
- WSJN News for Eagle Prep students that qualify
- Digital Design class for 8th grade
- Google for Education accounts for Eagle Prep students and staff members
- Wireless presentation systems in all of the classrooms
- Varied student online subscriptions
- CIPA compliant Internet Safety Filter