Technology at St. John Neumann Catholic School is infused throughout the curriculum with the purpose of developing digital citizens that will succeed as thinkers that are faith-filled and active community members of a global society. Technology offers students an avenue to success. It can improve communication, enhance thinking skills, make instruction more efficient and effective, and develop life skills critical to success.
With the understanding that the use of technology will be an integral part of our students’ lives, it is our responsibility to prepare students for this future by stimulating curiosity and developing critical thinking skills that are required to become lifelong learners and productive global citizens.
Student technology at SJNCS includes:
- Shareable iPad program for PK3 – 5th grades
- 1:1 iPad program for middle school
- Technology skills class for Kinder to 8th grades
- Broadcast journalism for 8th grade
- Digital Design class for 8th grade
- Google for Education for middle school
- Wireless presentation systems in all of the classrooms
- Varied student online subscriptions