The academic structure at St. John Neumann Catholic School is unique in that we offer a low student:teacher ratio with a goal of meeting the students’ individual learning strengths.
- PK3 – 2nd grades: Full time teacher assistants in the classroom
- PK3 & PK4: Math instruction with Math specialist, classroom teacher and assistant
- Kinder – 2nd grades: Math and Science classes divided into a minimum of two groups for differentiated instruction
- 3rd – 5th Grades: Math & Science Enrichment and regular classes
- Small group reading and literacy instruction for grades Kinder to 5th grades
- Middle school Honors and Prep tracks for Math, Science, Language Arts, and Social Studies
- Inclusion Program (Workshop) for ESE students