The St. John Neumann Catholic School Eagle Prep program is for students in 5th to 8th grades. The aim of the program is to create an atmosphere of a “true” middle school that is distinguished from that of the younger grades. Eagle Prep students are given more privileges and independence in order to promote student responsibility, ownership and goal setting. An example of this is through the 1:1 iPad take home program.
- Honors and Prep tracks in Mathematics, Language Arts, Science and Social Studies
- Concentration of special subjects in Music, Art, and Digital Design
- STREAM infused project based learning with special STREAM activities every Friday
- 1:1 take-home iPad program
- WSJN News
- Dare program
- Student Council
- National Junior Honor Society
- Academic Competitions
The ultimate goal of the Eagle Prep program is for the students to be prepared to enter the high school of their choice.