OPEN HOUSE and PERSONAL TOURS:
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 5TH – 9 to 11:00 a.m.
- Accepting Admissions Applications: Online application will be posted on December 1, 2017.
- There is a $180 NON-REFUNDABLE application/screening fee.
- Applicants for grades 1 to 7 must submit current and last year’s report cards, standardized test results, and all applicable school records.
- Deadline for submitting applications is January 31, 2018.
- Family Commitment Program: Families applying must agree to support the SJNCS Family Commitment Program
- Entrance Exam: Applicants for grades 1 through 7 must take an entrance exam (Date to be announced)
- Screening: Applicants, grades Pk3 through K must be screened for readiness. Parents are called for an appointment after the application has been processed.
- Shadow Day: Student applicants for grades 1 – 7 may be asked to spend a shadow day in the classroom as part of the application review.
- Personal Interview: A personal interview may be required as part of the application review.
ESE APPLICANTS – SPECIAL NEEDS
- ESE application
- Required if the child has a psychoeducational test, IEP, 504 or any other documentation specifying special needs
- Psycho-Ed/ Documentation must be dated within the last three years
- Applications for ESE students must be obtained from the school office. Please call 305-255-7315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- All ESE applicants and their parents must be interviewed by the ESE resource specialist
FLORIDA STEP UP FOR STUDENTS PROGRAM
- We accept applications from families participating in the State of Florida Step up for Students program.
- More information: http://www.stepupforstudents.org/