Parent Tours: Please call the school office (305.255.7315) to make an appointment for a personal tour.
School Summer Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to noon.
- Accepting Admissions Applications
- Entrance Exam: Applicants for grades 1 through 7 must take an entrance exam
- Screening: Applicants, grades Pk3 through K must be screened for readiness. Parents are called for an appointment after the application has been processed.
- Shadow Day: Student applicants for grades 1 – 7 may be asked to spend a shadow day in the classroom as part of the application review
The following is required before the Admissions Committee can consider an applicant’s file complete:
- Application Fee & Screening Fee
- Original Baptism Certificate for verification
- Original Birth Certificate for verification
- Family Commitment Form
- Most recent Report Card (K-8th)
- Standardized Test Results (1st through 8th)
- Original Immunization Record (HRS form 3040 & 680)
- Parents of ESE students must submit an ESE Application
- Applications for ESE students must be obtained from the school office. Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- All ESE applicants and their parents must be interviewed by the ESE resource specialist
We accept applications from families participating in the State of Florida Step up for Students program.
- More information: http://www.stepupforstudents.org/