CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR PK3, 2nd , 3rd, 5th & 6th GRADES ONLY.
- Application Fee:
- $180 NON-REFUNDABLE application/screening fee.
- Documents required:
- Grades 1 to 7 must submit current and last year’s report cards
- Grades 1 to 7 must submit standardized test results and all applicable school records.
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate
- Family Commitment Program: Families applying must agree to support the SJNCS Family Commitment Program
- Screening: Applicants, grades Pk3 through 2nd must be screened for readiness. Parents are called for an appointment after the application has been processed.
- Shadow Day: Student applicants for grades 1 – 7 may be asked to spend a shadow day in the classroom as part of the application review.
- Entrance Exam: Applicants for grades 3 through 7 must take an entrance exam. The test is taken on the day the student comes in to shadow.
- Personal Interview: A personal interview may be required as part of the application review.
ESE APPLICANTS – SPECIAL NEEDS
- ESE application
- Required if the child has a psychoeducational test, IEP, 504 or any other documentation specifying special needs
- Psycho-Ed/ Documentation must be dated within the last three years
- An ESE admissions application must be submitted. (Choose from the program drop-down on the Online Admissions Application)
- All ESE applicants and their parents must be interviewed by the ESE resource specialist
FLORIDA STEP UP FOR STUDENTS PROGRAM