Hours: Daily Camp activities 8:40-4:00pm. Drop off 8-8:30am. After Care (4-6pm) $30/week.
Daily Stations rotate hourly and include: art, sports, outdoor games, creative play, dance, music, game room, lounge, indoor games, stream challenges, etc. Activities in each station vary by age.
Summer Work Helper: New this summer and included in camp fees! Option to complete summer school assignments before camp activities begin (from 8am-8:40). You must sign up your child weekly and they must arrive on time. Child must bring assignment and all necessary materials with them each week on Monday and leave it in the class until Friday. A teacher and assistants will be in the class to monitor the children.
In-house fieldtrips (first activity listed each week) usually on Wednesday*
Every Tuesday bring your own “wheels” (non-motorized): bike, skates, scooters, etc…
Every Friday: water play (wear bathing suit and flip flops and bring towel, dry change of clothes and sneakers)
Summer 2017 Weekly Camp Schedule
Week 1 (June 12-16)
- Inflatable Water Slides (small pools for PK-K), water gun & water balloon battles
Week 2 (June 19-June 23)
- Laser Tag, glow sticks, glow in the dark activities, movies and popcorn
Week 3 (June 26-June 30)
- Game Truck, Daily wacky competitions and prizes: crazy hair, mismatched socks, backwards day, etc…
Week 4 (July 3 – 7): no camp Tuesday, July 4th
- Petting Zoo and pony rides, old-time western games, roping, 4th of July activities
Week 5 (July 10-July 14)
- Inflatable Obstacle Courses, smaller bounce house for younger campers
Week 6 (July 17-21)
- Laser Tag and End of Camp party
*All field trips and activities are subject to change if necessary
- One-time NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee: $52 per camper
- Weeks 1, 2, 3, 5 & 6:
- 1 camper: $195
- 1 camper +1 sibling: $370
- 1 camper +2 siblings: $545
- Week 4: July 4th camp is closed
- 1 camper: $155
- 1 camper +1 sibling: $295
- 1 camper +2 siblings: $435
All campers must be pre-registered to hold a spot. Limited groups sizes, so register early.
Pay for all of your weeks now, or pay later, per week, on a link that will be provided after the first week of camp.
Volunteer as a Junior Counselor: SJN Volunteer Application
For questions contact Lianne Davila at firstname.lastname@example.org
For updates and pictures follow us on Facebook at SJN Eagle Camp and on Instagram at sjneaglecamp